Thursday, May 10, 2007

Remembrance of Chillers Past

Not really having a lot to write about right now, my mind wanders back to the plaintive comment left by The Edward: "Where are the Biffs?"

Yes, where are the Biffs? Well, sir, there is at least one Biff in my archive, so I've decided to revisit past Chillers- for the next several days, I will be posting pictures from Chillers prior to my starting this blog. I am going to arrange the pictures thematically, with tonight's topic being "Television."

Let's start, shall we?

First off, let's begin with the Biffmeister himself, although I'm including him in "TV" because he was also Coach Fredericks in one of my all-time favorite shows, Freaks and Geeks. Say hello to Tom Wilson:



Let's move on to another cool show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I've already posted Juliet Landau (Drusilla), but here are Julie Benz (Darla) and Mark Metcalf (The Master- Buffy's best "Big Bad.")




Seinfeld gave us Morty and Helen Seinfeld, Poppy, and The Soup Nazi:







The show I have the most signatures from is Batman- representing the good guys are Adam West, Burt Ward, and Yvonne Craig:





We get the bad guys in the personae of Julie (Rowr!!!) Newmar and the late Frank Gorshin:




Finally, last but not least- Carol Cleveland of Monty Python fame, Peter Tork of the Monkees, and David "Bud Bundy" Faustino:





Within the next day or two, I'll post another batch under a different theme.

Smell ya later!

No comments: